Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Services

You may not know this, but I originally started this blog to promote the services that I have to offer.  I never quite got around to saying that though!  So I wanted to let you (and all your friends!) know that I would love to work with you whenever you need:



Custom hand-made cards or paper crafts
Personalized party invitations, decorations, thank-you's
Birth Announcements, Wedding Invites, Wedding Announcements, etc.

Personalized Christmas card service
(I'll even mail out your invites, cards, thank-you's, etc.  You give me your list and I'll send them out with your return address.)


Scrap-for-hire services - paper and digital
If you'd like a scrapbook of your memories but you don't have the time or inclination to do it yourself, I'd love to do it for you!  I can create your memories digitally or with paper.  If you have tons of digital photos and you don't particularly want to print them all out, digital is the way to go.  Check out some of my layouts on my blog and look at my gallery.  We can print your memories out as a bound book or print out each page and make a more traditional scrapbook.  If you're a film-lover and have your photos printed and in-hand, paper may be your preferred method.  Either way, you'll have a book in hand and a file on CD for you to put in a safe deposit box as a back-up.  


If you're interested in any services, please let me know!  And if you have friends that you think might be interested, please let them know!  You can contact me at chbranch at yahoo dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment