Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Blog Design

I got this new Blog Fashion from Connie Prince's store at Gotta Pixel.  It was created using Connie's Sunnyside Up kit by Chelle and the directions that came with it were so awesome that I was actually able to get my blog back to looking not just decent, but pretty awesome!  Thanks for the fantastic directions.  Connie has all sorts of Blog Fashions in her store so check it out if your looking for some new blog duds.


I also wanted to share a layout I just finished because I love the kit so much.  It's by Bella Gypsy and is called Mr. Cuddle Monkey.  If you like sock monkeys, you need to check it out.




Lastly, I will have an awesome RAK (Random Act of Kindness - or, in simple terms, freebie giveaway!) on Monday at Gotta Pixel.  It's the newest kit from one of our newest designers, Shawnery Mathis.  She's not releasing the kit until Tuesday (in time for $1 pixels) so you'll have to wait a little to see it.  But it's super cute - that's all I'm sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment