Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day

Every time I think I'm getting caught up with things, something new and bizarre happens!  This time I passed out at Wal-Mart and wound up in the ER (a week ago tonight).  No idea what happened or why.  All I know is that I didn't get any of my shopping done that night and I have a big bump on my head and weird bruises all over the place!  Now I just feel generally loopy which may be how one feels after a concussion - I don't know because this is my first!

So, here is a photo of the kids from Valentine's Day with their Webkinz.  I used a kit by Julie Marie Designs called Be Mine to scrap them.  These are the only photos I got of the day and I had to force myself to take them - like I said, I just don't feel "right" yet. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment